Chiropractic care for children offers your family a solid foundation for wellness. Dr. Will is a certified Pediatric Chiropractor who not only knows the technical aspect of caring for children, but also makes children and parents feel comfortable in his office and on his chiropractic table.
Since significant spinal trauma can occur at birth, many parents have their newborns evaluated right away. As the infant grows, learning to hold up the head, sit, crawl and walk are all activities that affect spinal alignment and are important times to have a child checked by a Doctor of Chiropractic.
Common reasons parents seek chiropractic care for their children:
- Difficulty with sitting, crawling or walking
- Ear infections
- Digestive issues
- Pigeon toed or bow legged
- Sports injuries
- Spinal misalignments (subluxation)
Children under regular chiropractic care typically have fewer colds and less ear infections (stats taken from Dr. Will's practice as well as current research).
When to take your child to a chiropractor:
- Baby is only nursing on one side
- Sleeping issues
- Child is not having regular bowl movements
- Frequent colds
- Ear infections that won't go away
- Growing pains
- Child not meeting milestones
- Abnormal posture